Newsletter Design Case Study
Local football club, California FC asked me to come up with a design for their monthly newsletter. The newsletter needed to be child friendly and communicate, club news, events and information to players, parents and managers alike.
It was also important that the newsletter have a players profile and also a managers profile. So I developed a card for each like the type you'd find in any newsagents but specifically for California FC. Each month I will be emailed the content and action an email newsletter and also a printed newsletter.
"It looks awesome!"
Richard Lakeman, California FC.
Some advantages of publishing company newsletters & club newsletters:
1. Helps to build relationships with your clients, employees and members.
2. Keeps your readers updated. on recent news and upcoming events.
3. Helps you share your expertise.
4. You can offer exclusive offers to readers.
5. Newsletters can be customised to contain whatever sections you require.
6. A cost effective way to reach a large number of readers regularly.
Need a monthly newsletter or quarterly newsletter?
An emailed newsletter or a printed newsletter?
Contact us NOW on 0118 453 9433
or click here for a quote.
The Artifacts Design new responsive website is due to be released soon, please check back.
*Artifacts Design DO NOT use templates or 'off the shelf' designs and all
designs shown on this website have been designed to specific client requirements.